Freitag, 17. November 2017

Shopping spree on a thursday

Yesterday after work I went straight to Mariahilf, since I have no time for that for the next two days. I did some shopping there, especially at Planet Harry where I finally got the Star Trek Adventures Core Rule Book.

Back home again I got a very nice dinner and shortly after that we went onto the couch and watched tv shows.
Gestern war ich nach der Arbeit noch schnell in Mariahilf, nachdem ich die nächsten zwei Tage nicht dazukommen werde. Dort habe ich mich beim Planet Harry mit den Neuigkeiten - unter anderem endlich das Star Trek Adventures Core Rule Book - eingedeckt.

Wieder zuhause gab es dann ein gutes Abendessen und danach sind wir dann schon recht bald auf die Couch gefallen und haben Fernsehserien geschaut.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen